Zane turned two on Monday. I'm having a hard time with it, probably because he didn't get to stay my baby very long. I had a gap of 4 years between Brenna and Aiden, and then almost that long between Aiden and Zane. So I felt they had plenty of attention as the youngest.
But Zane was merely 20 months when Declan was born. To me it felt not long enough. Zane jumped from baby to big brother seemingly overnight. Although he seemed ready for that from the beginning. He crawled and walked early and was always striving to do things he saw his older brothers doing.
He is very sweet to his baby brother and I think they'll be great buddies as they grow.
Unfortunately he felt very sick on his actual birthday. He's had a cold that keeps him coughing at night, and a runny nose. His cheeks are also pretty red. So we celebrated his birthday yesterday instead.
His granny and grandpa came down to visit, and grandpa brought a rocking chair he made just for Zane. He loves it and carries it all over the house.
Happy Birthday sweet Zane!! We love you!!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Zane! The rocking chair is so cute.
AH. What a CUTIE!
Happy birthday - very late to Zane...
BTW I love your new spring background too.
Post a Comment