Thursday, December 31, 2009

checklist

Christmas tree down..........check



Christmas decorations taken down and packed up............check



After-Christmas clearance shopping at Target............check



MAJOR clearing out of the 1 and 2 yr olds room, resulting in 3 bags of toys for Goodwill and 2 for trash........................check



Purchase new calendars ( somehow I seem to require 3: one for my purse, one for my desk, and a central family one on the refrigerator).............check



Return all library Christmas books.................check



Finish eating all fudge, banana bread, etc. from holiday baking..........check



Print December pictures to put in Christmas album...................check






Okay, bring on the new year!


5 comments:

Teresa said...

Doesn't it feel great to get it all done.

Char said...

Great job! 5 bags from the little boy's room, WOW!

I have some major catching up to do! It'll have to wait though, I have a scrapbooking day with this great friend I know today!!

Cynthia said...

So, how did you do on your Dec Daily? Did you finish it?

momma24 said...

I'm thinking of asking Steven if we can leave our Christmas tree up all year! lol

Robin said...

Cynthia, it is almost done. I worked on it at a crop on New Years Day and just have a couple small things to finish. It was fun, I may try it again next year.