
Here's this week's menu (click here to see many more menus of those participating in menu plan monday:
http://orgjunkie.com/ )
I have some leftover chicken and ham to use up, so I looked up some recipes for those. The orange chicken recipe I tried last week came out so good, we'll definitely make it again. I was also pleasantly surprised by the cabbage and fennel slaw. I don't normally care for cole slaw but this was very tasty.
Monday - Baked spaghetti, salad, bread
Tuesday - Honey Curried Chicken, rice, broccoli
Wednesday - Brunch Enchiladas, hash browns, fruit smoothies
Thursday - Mushroom-Swiss burgers, oven fries, cabbage and fennel slaw
Friday - date night??
2 comments:
Robin, SO good to catch up with you! It's always hard for me to get back to schooling in January; I don't know if it'd make it easier or not after a sick week on top of the holidays. Thanks for the comments about Melissa's chicken recipe. We loved her on The Next Food Network Star, and while I've heard good things about her since then, your comments were the motivation to click to her recipes. I've bookmarked several and look forward to giving them a try!
Hi Kristine. I really liked Melissa on that show too. I especially like how she shares some great tips. Let me know what recipes you try and how they are!
Post a Comment