We enjoyed looking back at what our summer was like last year, so I thought I'd try to do a weekly recap again this year.
May 27 - June 2
We always finish with school by Memorial Day so that begins our official summer. This year we visited a couple new parks and had a picnic lunch.
Conner wasn't able to be with us for Memorial Day, but came home on Tuesday. Later in the week, we celebrated Liam's birthday. TWO! We spent the morning and the zoo and the afternoon with friends at a park in Golden. I think he had a really good day.
 |
| Two years old |
 |
| BIG ball was a gift from a brother |
 |
| Fun at the zoo |
 |
| With Mom |
 |
| With Dad, making silly smiles |
 |
| birthday cupcakes |
 |
| Brenna hadn't seen her friend Anna for 2 years |
No comments:
Post a Comment