Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

So I'm a little late posting about Thanksgiving. =)
My parents came down Wednesday and stayed until Saturday. It was so nice having them here.



My mom helped make a great meal. I had her do the mashed potatoes and gravy -- she gets them perfect every time. Me -- not so much. LOL One of the things the older boys asked me to make was a dip we first had at my friend Gretchen's house. It's called buffalo chicken dip and sooo yummy.


I'm thankful this year for a healthy baby boy and lots of family and good friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

And yay for the buffalo chicken dip. That stuff rocks. Now I am thinking about it....I predict a batch will be made within the week.

Teresa said...

It looks like a great day.

Cynthia said...

Sounds like a nice day with family.