What a DOLL!
Oh Robin, he is just precious!! I can't believe how fast it is going.
Wow, already. Such cute closeups.
It's amazing how quickly they grow. I was working on Stacia's first year album (she'll be four in August) and was stunned at how fast her childhood is moving along. I want life to slow down just a bit....just a bit. This is a darling baby you have! LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a DOLL!
Oh Robin, he is just precious!! I can't believe how fast it is going.
Wow, already. Such cute closeups.
It's amazing how quickly they grow. I was working on Stacia's first year album (she'll be four in August) and was stunned at how fast her childhood is moving along. I want life to slow down just a bit....just a bit.
This is a darling baby you have! LOL
Post a Comment