Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday

I am really going to make an effort to update more often. So here's today:


Scott snapped this picture this m0rning before work, of the moon and Venus:




Look at my cute load of laundry:



After lunch me and the youngest 4 kids met up with one of our homeschool groups at the Denver Aquarium. We arrived early and while waiting, the kids had fun with the bubble machine while I had fun with my camera.








Inside the aquarium:







This is how Declan felt about his first visit to the aquarium:


3 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

I can't believe how grown up your little guys are already! It's so unfair that they grow so fast!lol

Cynthia said...

The aquarium looks AMAZING! I also love the bubble pictures. They are GREAT!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I love your bubble photos, Robin. You take some spectacular photos.