This month pretty much passed in a blur. Chase and Scott both had a cough in January that lasted two weeks. Then on Super Bowl Sunday, I developed a fever that continued on and off for a week. Then I got the cough and it lasted two weeks. Seems to be duration of that particular virus. During that time, life had to go on, but boy was I miserable.
Chase had his 15th birthday on the 4th. His main gift was a hammock. Not the best time of year for it, but he is definitely looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it this summer.
Zane turned 5 on the 16th. We went out for a family dinner to Olive Garden to celebrate both the birthday boys.

Zane got a lot of toys, the main one being a Leapster Explorer. He has spent a lot of time on it since then, I think it was a good choice.
Our nieces are still living with us during the school week, and Zane has been great about sharing.
Our nieces are still living with us during the school week, and Zane has been great about sharing.
We've continued to move along in our homeschooling. One of the preschool boys' themes this month was snow. We read several related books and did many activities. It snowed a lot this month, so that helped. :)
| This was a snow-themed lunch we had one day |





No comments:
Post a Comment