
This one is just cubed chicken breast, chopped tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and Italian herbs. She also put olives on hers, but I didnt.

This is more like a dessert pita. Brush the pita with butter, then add thinly sliced apples, cinnamon & sugar and cheddar cheese. Yummy! I shared this one with the kids and they all really liked it.
Her other ideas for pita melts were:
pepperoni pizza
garden veggie pizza
tuna melt
breakfast pie
These are so easy and quick. You just put them into a toaster oven at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. I used my oven and increased the time to 12 minutes.
Project 365 - Day 96
3 comments:
Mmmm, good thing I'm looking at this right before dinner time! I know my kids sure love homemade pizza night at our house--I'll have to try these ideas on them.
These look so good, and we have a new toaster oven!
Thanks for sharing!
YUM, these look great. I need some creative help for lunches...
Post a Comment