Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby update

Or maybe I should call it a non-update. I had my 37week appointment today and nothing has changed. Baby is still up pretty high and my cervix is doing. absolutely. nothing. It's not a surprise, since my track record is not one of early babies.

Conner - 1 week late
Chase - born 3 hours before due date
Brenna - born on her due date
Aiden - 5 days late
Zane - 6 days late

So even though technically the doctor says I have 3 weeks to go, in my head I think 4 or 5 is more realistic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the same way until Beatrix. Right on time, or late.

I was soooo not ready for her. The bright side is you have a few more weeks to sort of sleep and get in as much cuddling time with Zane as possible. And pack a bag yourself.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Trust your head, Robin...all of ours have been late...and the docs are always sure that I'll "go early". LOL

Not too much longer...

Cynthia said...

Why is it that time seems to stand still during the last few weeks of pg.... any other time it flies by... Hang in there.