Monday, November 24, 2008

still here


I know I missed over a week of posting...I seemed to have problems with all sort of electronics last week. My camera wasn't working, my e-mail wasn't working correctly, our vacuum was on the fritz...

Over the weekend, my wonderful hubby fixed everything. =) So I'm a little behind on pics of Declan turning a month old, but I'll still put up a post.

He's so sweet. He really has a wonderful temperment. He doesn't get upset very often and when he does, he's pretty easy to appease. Each of the kids has learned their own special way of calming him when he cries. It's so wonderful to watch them with him. He also has been sleeping well at night, yippee!



Brenna and Aiden had Options today, but other than that we're taking the week off school. My parents will be here Wednesday and staying a couple days. For the last several years we've traveled to them in the mountains so we're excited they get to be here this year. They are coming a day early so my mom and I can shop for the food for our Thanksgiving dinner. Most years we also go shopping on Black Friday but with the baby, I think we'll only hit 1 or 2 of the smaller, less-busy stores this year.


I'm way behind on Christmas shopping. Today I finally sat down and made a final list of who I need to buy for and ideas. The kids want to give teacher gifts so I want to look for things we can make that are pretty frugal. Brenna has 6 different teachers for Options!


Can you believe it's the last week of November already?!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

We also try to think of something to get or make for the co-op teachers, music teachers, etc., each year. I tried a few cute little things at the scrapbooking convention which I might try this year. If I do, I'll post about it on my blog.

Cynthia said...

Oh.. and No I can't believe that November is almost over. We usually make our lists on Thanksgiving Day.