We're slowly settling into a routine with the baby during the day and he's sleeping pretty well at night. Last week was too busy with activities outside the house so this week I made an effort to stay home. And I have to say I've loved it. I also felt like I was coming down with mastitis but it cleared up after a couple days of nursing more frequently and using a warm washcloth.
Zane has had a runny nose and cough, and Scott caught it. He was pretty miserable for a few days but they both seem to be on the mend now.
From his class at Options, Aiden brought home a caterpillar. I had my doubts, but we did end up with a butterfly.
A friend from MOPS had her baby boy on the 2nd and I was able to take her a meal and see precious Lukas.
Wednesday night was the AWANA Grand Prix races. Both Brenna and Chase won a couple of their heats, but didn't prevail in the end.
Brenna ( and dad ) designed a Target truck, while Chase opted for a black Corvette.
We are not quite back to full schooling, but getting there. I've learned I need to find some activities to keep Zane busy. When left alone, he gets into all kinds of mischief! =)
I
I've also been perusing a lot of frugal cooking blogs. With 8 of us now, including a teenage boy and a pre-teen, I'm finding I have to make more food. And with grocery prices being so high and buying diapers for 2, I need all the frugal ideas I can get. Tonight we're trying out something called Bubble Pizza.
That's about it around here. This weekend Scott works for a few hours on Saturday and I have MOPS. Sunday I'm hoping to get the boys' hair cut and spend some time planning our school lessons for next week.
Oh, and I've also been loving on this sweet face. =)
3 comments:
Precious kids!!
Robin, you are amazing. I can remember when Trevor was born. Holly was 4. During his first year, I managed to get out of the house twice before noon. Total. And I didn't blog either. :)
It's so cool to see the creativity that goes into the AWANA cars!
I've given you an "I Love Your Blog" award; you'll have to read details in my post from today.
I can't believe all that you're accomplishing so soon after having a little one. The activities all look like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment