Wednesday, January 07, 2009

cheap noodles


So last night Old Spaghetti Factory was running an anniversary promotion where they rolled back their prices. We thought it would be a great time to get a cheap dinner.

Apparently, so did approximately 1000 other Colorado residents. We arrived around 6:30 and thankfully our friends had gotten there at 6:00 and put their name down. Table for 14. We thought there couldn't be too many parties that large so our wait might not be too bad. However, there were at least 2 other parties of 14 called before us.
The wait...2 hours. However the kids were all great. They kept each other occupied and were well-behaved.
The food was delicious. And get this...a full dinner for our family of 7, complete with bread, salad, entree and dessert....
$20. Can't beat that! And worth the wait since we got to spend it with friends.
Old Spaghetti Factory is having another promotion every Monday and Tuesday in January, with meals being 40% off.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

YUM YUM! I wish we had one of those here... We had a Spaghetti Depot many years ago.. like 20 or more and I STILL remember going there to eat!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Of course I'm wondering if you've gone back or will go back every week? ::snort::

Waiting with friends is always so much nicer. I'm impressed the kids all waited so well.