Friday, January 30, 2009

couponing


I've pretty much always used coupons in my grocery shopping, but only recently got serious about it. It's easier than ever now because there are so many blogs that let you know the best deals going for the week and if there are any coupons to go with them. A couple I read are: http://www.nickels-n-dimes.blogspot.com/ and http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com/ .



Below are a couple recent couponing trips.



Target total: 7.80



King Soopers (Kroger) total: 39.41


5 comments:

Char said...

WOW!! Thats great! I am trying to get back into coupons but we are all kind of picky and then there are Noelle's allergies to deal with. Hope you are doing well, have a great weekend!

Teresa said...

I have gotten more serious about it lately too, it is the main reason we added more storage.

Anonymous said...

DANG! Holy cats and good gravy boats.

Where are my scissors?!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm IMPRESSED...not quite motivated yet, but certainly impressed. ::snort:: Way to go.

Petula said...

Wow, that's exciting! Isn't it great getting such great deals and saving money?