Monday, August 04, 2008

Coors Field

Today we went on a homeschool group field trip to the Colorado Rockies stadium, Coors Field. My family is big into baseball so this was a real treat for us. Conner had to miss it as this is his week at his grandparents', but I plan to have him and Scott go on a tour themselves soon.







We learned a lot of new information about the field and got to sit in the owners suite for a few minutes. I forgot to take a picture, but we were told it would go for $186,000 a year, if the owners ever rented it out. I think we'll stick with our discounted tickets from King Soopers. =)




It's certainly a gorgeous field.



Sitting in the press area was interesting too.






The kids' favorite was the Rockies dugout. We learned they keep containers there for the players full of sunflower and pumpin seeds, Bazooka gum, and jolly ranchers.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um...do I have to homeschool to be a part of a homeschooling group?

Yeah. Probably.