Monday, July 02, 2012

Summer 2012 - Week 4

June 18- June 24


This week I felt back to normal -- it was such a relief! But there was a lot to catch up on around the house. I also felt bad that the younger kids were mostly housebound last week while I was sick, so I made sure we went on some outings.

Monday, Conner and Chase left for high school camp in Durango. They were gone until Saturday morning.





Later that day, I took Aiden, Zane and Declan to a nearby spray park. It was not crowded at all, which was very nice.









We also found a car over the weekend -- a Ford Focus. It's a 5-speed and should be so much better on gas for the boys.

Tuesday we went to the park with some friends from my former MOPS group. It was a really great park -- next time I'll have to remember to bring sand toys. Liam had no fear and climbed right in the water.



Wednesday we went to the cheap summer movie -- this week was "Rio". Zane and Aiden also had their usual baseball practices and games. In addition, they each had a Saturday game.

I went to a crop with friends on Saturday night. I'm still working on Conner's book -- I added a layout about his broken thumb and appendectomy, and finished a graduation layout. I still need to do one more on graduation and his party, and then I'll set his book aside for awhile to work on other albums.

Since Scott and I couldn't do a date night on Friday, we went to a movie on Sunday. We saw "Rock of Ages", which was pretty bad. Then we grabbed a quick bite at a European Cafe.

This week felt much more productive.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I wish there was a way I could get an e-mail when you update this - just seeing it, though, I did know some of this when it happened. :-) Still, I love hearing about the whole week...keep up the blogging, I need to too. :-)