July 23 - July 29
We are starting to work our way more quickly down our summer list. In June, there always seems to be so much time. By the end of July, not so much.
One of the things we had on the list this year was tie-dye. So I bought some t-shirts on sale at Hobby Lobby and we got busy.


They did a great job, but somehow I only got a picture of one finished product. This is Declan's:


I try to buy Groupons when they offer good ones, and I had one for JumpStreet that was expiring soon. So Scott took Aiden, Zane and Declan on Saturday.

Liam is walking really well now. Looove that little, unbalanced, toddling stage.


Conner worked several days, got in some bowling, and some time with friends.
Chase went to Water World and also spent a whole day at HeavenFest. He loved it and got several signed items from the bands.


The Olympics began so I've been glued to that in the evenings. It's fun to watch the younger kids get excited about it, just like their older siblings did in the past.




No comments:
Post a Comment