A great time was had by all at the Harvest Festival last night at our church. They were very well-prepared and had a great set up. There were inflatables to jump in, a cake walk, games with tickets for prizes, a magic show,and a free arcade. In the parking lot, the high school students hosted a trunk or treat. They parked their cars in a circle and handed out candy from their trunks for the younger crowd.
We cleaned up at the cake walk:
I'm looking forward to the chocolate cake myself. =)
The family candy bowl:
Good thing this comes around only once a year.
5 comments:
Looks like a fun time, Robin!
It looks like you had fun and all those yummy treats.
It's a VERY good thing it only comes once a year!! Sounds like fun!
It's a VERY good thing it only comes once a year!! Sounds like fun!
I don't know of any churches in our area that do Harvest festivals anymore. I wish some did. This looks like FUN! I LOVE the popcorn costume.
Post a Comment