Monday, February 04, 2008

Another pre-teen in the house

My second oldest child turned 11 today. His name, Chase, means hunter and we've come to think that fits. If anything at all is missing in the house, we have him look for it. And he almost always finds it. Now finding his own stuff is another matter, lol.

He's the peacemaker in our family. Not one to anger quickly, he will smooth out situations between his siblings. He has an extremely generous heart. If he has something, he shares it. He's a good and loyal friend and brother.

He's an obedient son (most times, lol) and the one I turn to when I need something repaired. I throw up my hands in frustration and he comes along and fixes whatever it is for me. Handy to have around, wouldn't you say?

Most of all, he has a heart for God. He has matured in his faith and I'm so proud of the young man he's becoming.

Happy Birthday, Chase!! We love you!!



I made him stand in the snow for this picture. =)

Project 365 - Day 35

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a great young man! Happy Birthday.

BTW, I love the name. My husband has family with the last name Chase, and I almost used it for my youngest.

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Chase!

stacey said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Cha-ase....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Chase. He's a great kid.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Happy Birthday to Chase.