Yet I blinked and he'd outgrown the wrinkled, old-man face and become a chubby cherub.
He decided he didn't want to be held back from anything. He started crawling at 6 months
and then walking at 10 months.
This has been such a fun year. Getting to know each other and watching him discover the world. We have been so blessed by the Lord in giving us this little boy.
We love you, Zane!!
Happy 1st Birthday!!
Project 365 - Day 47
4 comments:
He is just so adorable! :-) Happy Birthday, Zane!!! My "baby" is now four years old & I too wonder at where the years have flown.
Happy birthday Zane!
Happy Birthday Zane! I can't wait until Sophia turns one on the 26th! This year sure has flown. I'm amazed at how fast things go by with 5 kids.LOL
I hope he had a great day!
Happy Birthday Zane! Amazing what can happen in a year, huh?
Post a Comment