What type of Mother Hen Are You?by Montessorimom.com: Educational Resource
I am a "Pretty in the city mom" you have a subscription to Parenting and Vogue. The overall description was pretty close.
Well, surprise surprise...I'm a Soccer Mom Hen. Didn't see that one coming. Sure beats the one that said I was Las Vegas!
I tried to do the quiz, but couldn't! (I am such a dork). I didn't like any of the answers because NONE of them fit me. I am not a Mother Hen at all. I'm like a Mother Woody Allen, analyzing a silly internet quiz to death.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am a "Pretty in the city mom" you have a subscription to Parenting and Vogue. The overall description was pretty close.
Well, surprise surprise...I'm a Soccer Mom Hen. Didn't see that one coming. Sure beats the one that said I was Las Vegas!
I tried to do the quiz, but couldn't! (I am such a dork). I didn't like any of the answers because NONE of them fit me. I am not a Mother Hen at all. I'm like a Mother Woody Allen, analyzing a silly internet quiz to death.
Post a Comment