When I was living with my older married cousin after my mother died, one evening we couldn't find their baby. Everyone went in a different direction - I found her in my bedroom. The cat food that I had just put down was GONE and she had LITTER on her face. Thank HEAVENS I had just cleaned the box completely out! Yuck!
When my girls were little, we had a walk-in closet that we dubbed "the cat room." I had a hook/eye bolt type closure on the inside of the door frame and on the door to keep the door from being completely opened or closed, but the cats could go in and out for their food and litter boxes. Kept the kids AND dogs out of the litter.
4 comments:
Gross!!!
When I was living with my older married cousin after my mother died, one evening we couldn't find their baby. Everyone went in a different direction - I found her in my bedroom. The cat food that I had just put down was GONE and she had LITTER on her face. Thank HEAVENS I had just cleaned the box completely out! Yuck!
When my girls were little, we had a walk-in closet that we dubbed "the cat room." I had a hook/eye bolt type closure on the inside of the door frame and on the door to keep the door from being completely opened or closed, but the cats could go in and out for their food and litter boxes. Kept the kids AND dogs out of the litter.
Eww..and they think vegetables taste bad?
Very funny!
The other day my 9 yo told me, when me and Tristan(younger brother) were little we ate dog food once and didn't tell you.
Ack! He must like that rich and meaty flavor....bring on the t-bones!
Post a Comment