It's the end of another AWANA year. Aiden finished with Cubbies and next year will be in Sparks. He was SO proud of his awards:


Chase got the 2nd book award. He has one more year and then he will be down with AWANA. He started way back in Cubbies.


Brenna came close to finishing her 1st book this year. Good job!


We figure with Zane and the new baby, we will have kids in AWANA for many years to come. =)

2 comments:
Hey - we're an AWANA family too! I am so behind in my blogging. LOL All of my boys got first book awards (1st year Cubbies, 2nd year Sparkies, & 2nd year T&T). Our church only does up to the T&T program as well so my oldest has one more year, but he's eager to come back after that & help out with the younger kiddos.
Awana is one thing we have never done. Perhaps I'll see if there is one in town this fall that I might get both of the boys into while our oldest ds would still have one year to do it.
Post a Comment