I found a great soccer program for Brenna and Aiden. Neither of them have played before, and this is pretty non-competitive. It's put on by a church, and before each game they have a Bible verse and truth to memorize.
Brenna is enjoying it, but said after the first game that it's harder than she expected it to be.
Aiden was slow to warm up to the game, but has really gotten excited about it in the last week.
This pic was taken right after he made his first goal.
We are venturing into soccer for the first time this fall. Our 5 yo will do an indoor soccer rogram which is also through a church. I'm excited. We've heard great things about the program.
2 comments:
Soccer is so much fun and how cool to have a summer league. We don't have that here which is good because we are at day 17 of 100 degrees.
We are venturing into soccer for the first time this fall. Our 5 yo will do an indoor soccer rogram which is also through a church. I'm excited. We've heard great things about the program.
Post a Comment