We met up recently with some friends for lunch at White Fence Farm. It's a favorite of ours although we haven't been for a couple years. Our friends are California transplants so they'd never been there.
Their chicken is good, but I LOVE the bean salad and fritters they serve family style. Here's the gang at the table. They seated us in our own little room, which was so nice.
After dinner we explored the grounds. The petting zoo
and the playground:
3 comments:
White Fence Farm is so much fun. It must be cool to share this with someone who has never been there.
Ooh! We love White Fence Farm.
Tommy had his birthday party there last December. I had never been there during Christmas. The decorations were so lovely. And Joel got kicked off the indoor slide. Aidan and Sam have both had birthdays there, too.
I agree with the bean salad assessment, which is weird because normally I don't eat stuff like that. But I love their bean salad. The corn fritters are to die for! Chicken isn't too shabby, either.
Mmmm, fritters!
Post a Comment