Sunday, July 06, 2008

over the river and through the woods...

...to grandmother's house we go!
We drove up Friday morning to spend the long weekend at my parent's house. Along the way, I love to stop and take pictures by the river in the canyon.






Zane was not sure about the cold water.



And it WAS cold, as you can see by Aiden's reaction. =)




Our black Lab finally likes the water -- he hated it as a pup. The Australian Shepherd still shies away from it.




Big brother showing little brother how to throw rocks into the river.



There were a lot of rafters enjoying the great day.




From all the snow runoff, the river was really running high and fast.






4 comments:

Teresa said...

Cool pictures, I bet that water was really cold. Our friends were some of those rafters up in Colorado this week.

Cynthia said...

The water does look cold!

Donna said...

This is a beautiful place, and you got some great photos!

stacey said...

I love these photos! Makes me miss Colorado, for sure. And seeing those river-rafters brings back some pretty funny memories....