Thursday, December 27, 2007

Baby's First Christmas

This was Zane's first Christmas. He did well ripping the packages open but lost interest quickly. He seemed to enjoy playing with his new toys.



Chase helped him with his stocking.


A new sippy cup -- better try that out right away.


And a new outfit to show off.


It was so fun having a little one this Christmas. Zane has been an incredible blessing to our family.



2 comments:

Kristine said...

Eek, I forgot you have the comment box set up this way. I think this is the sledding post. Your mountains waaaaay back there are gorgeous--and I'm so happy to be looking at them on the computer instead of dealing with that snow, lol!

Lisa in Jax said...

Zane is just so cute! You need to save that boy for my Sophia. Just think her read hair and his beautiful eyes. What a pair they would make!lol