Monday, December 10, 2007

Menu this week

Hmmm...looking at my calendar, we have a lot coming up in the evenings so I only need to cook at home for 3 meals. That almost never happens. =)





Monday-- potluck dinner at bible study ( made a salad and fudge to take)

Tuesday -- eat at Gunther Toody's as a fundraiser for MOPS

Wednesday -- eat at church before AWANA

Thursday -- Quick Chicken and Noodles

Friday -- Homemade Pizza, salad

Saturday -- Slow-cooked Chili , cornbread

Sunday -- Fendfer

1 comment:

Kristine said...

This is my mom's very favorite salad too. Instead of candying the nuts herself, she buys them prepackaged. They are sold under the Diamond brand, green foil type wrapper, usually in the "snack nuts" section at Kings.

I bought them to make the salad, and dh ate the whole bag beforehand!

The "fendfer" dinner is cute, I'm guessing it means "fend fer yerselves," lol.