Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nativity Set

I've heard this set mentioned over the last couple years on my homeschool list. I decided to order it this year for Zane. I wanted to be able to put Christmas decorations on my coffee table but knew he'd get into them. So this is perfect. It's made by Little People and it's so cute. He loved it right away. Then when I pushed the angel and it played "Away in a Manger", he got the biggest smile and started dancing.


It's a hit!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Robin, I love the set! Thank you for posting, I've also heard about it for several years, but my kids were a little too old for it. They liked the, oh, it's like Legos but German . . . my mind is blank right now! How CUTE that it plays a song too!

Lisa in Jax said...

Look how BIG Zane is! He is just the cutest little guy. Save him for Sophia o.k.?LOL