This time...well, let's count shall we?
1.Our dog, Hershey, sprained his leg.
2. Both little boys came down with a bad cough, one added an earache for good measure.
3. I also caught the cough.
4. Brenna had a bad migraine. (this was her first one, and a friend mentioned getting her eyes tested. We will do that very soon).
5. I had afternoon sickness every day.
6. The garage door won't close properly.
7. Today, as we headed out for bowling the Suburban's battery was dead:
I hooked up our portable charger but no dice:
Scott was supposed to be gone from Sunday-Wednesday but his return got moved back to Friday. We are going to be very happy to have him home!! Not just so he can fix things, although that's a factor. =)
Needless to say, this week I'm especially thankful Friday is almost here at last!
Project 365 - Day 73
3 comments:
Oh, sorry your week was so tough! Super Scott to the rescue!! Now I'm really getting nervous for when Dan starts to travel once again, because the same phenomenon happens at our house. Hmmm...
Oh, you poor thing! (Hey, did you change your comments back to where the post is included? I am SO grateful!!!!!!)
My dh wants to leave town. (Haha, I could've changed that, but it does sound funny!) Actually, he's considering visiting his mom. I do NOT want him to leave. I am quite sure that will be the time that:
1) I get a flat tire and am stranded.
2) The power goes out and we have no heat or well.
3) A tree crashes down on my house.
4) There's a forest fire that endangers us.
5) Hunters show up in the woods.
6) I don't know, but I could go on for quite a while if I got imaginative enough, lol!
I hate it when Eric's gone. Seems like whatever could go wrong, does!lol
Post a Comment