We had a great time and I'm exhausted. =) I will put up more pictures and a recap as soon as we've had time to unpack and get some food in the house. I need to hire somebody to replenish the fridge each time we're gone. LOL
Looks like you had a GREAT vacation! WE went to some of those places a LONG time ago when our girls were little. We need to revisit some of the warm US climates one of these years instead of always going over seas somewhere! There's so much to see RIGHT HERE!
4 comments:
Don't you wish the magic genie would take care of the fridge before you come back.
Great Picture!!!
Love the subtle canyon shot in the background--stunning colors!
Looks like you had a GREAT vacation! WE went to some of those places a LONG time ago when our girls were little. We need to revisit some of the warm US climates one of these years instead of always going over seas somewhere! There's so much to see RIGHT HERE!
Post a Comment