Pretty peacock -- Chase took this picture.
One of these baby giraffes was really interested in a nearby goose. You can kind of see it in this next picture:
At some point Zane conked out:
But he woke up in time to watch the funny monkeys.
This young gorilla kept playing with the kids on the other side of the glass.
Right after I snapped this next shot, the gorilla jumped against the glass right behind Brenna. Scared her a little bit. =)
It was an absolutely gorgeous day and I'm so glad we were able to be out in it.
6 comments:
We love going to the zoo. The weather looks lovely and the kids are so cute.
I love this zoo. Have a bunch of pictures with the kids on that very covered wagon. *sigh* These nice days have started my littler two begging for a day there. Glad you took yours!
So many memories at that zoo... :)
I haven't lived in Denver in 6 years, but everytime you post stuff like this, I DO get a little homesick! It always surprises me a little to realize that!
(We are making plans for dd to visit her bff there this summer, very exciting for everyone!)
You sure are a busy person! I haven't gotten up the nerve to go to the zoo with my little ones. I can just see Evie joining the animals behind the scenes.lol
I knew I recognized that zoo, but it's been so long...! I had to look in the comments to see if it was posted which zoo. My youngest hasn't been there, but my 22, 20, &17 have all been! Thanks for posting and reminding me of those days!
Post a Comment