Too cute!! Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog. I know the Lord will be faithful. We've had this kind of thing before. You'd think I'd be better at soaring above the storm by now. LOL
What is a bumbo chair? I know it's not a potty chair!
(Which reminds me of the time my ds got that toilet seat insert stuck OVER his head, as in around his neck. He was two. I was quite concerned I would pull off one of his ears getting the stupid thing off. I don't know WHAT he was thinking, and I can't imagine HOW he would've gotten that thing ON to begin with!)
5 comments:
Too cute!! Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog. I know the Lord will be faithful. We've had this kind of thing before. You'd think I'd be better at soaring above the storm by now. LOL
Bumbo chair?
What is a bumbo chair? I know it's not a potty chair!
(Which reminds me of the time my ds got that toilet seat insert stuck OVER his head, as in around his neck. He was two. I was quite concerned I would pull off one of his ears getting the stupid thing off. I don't know WHAT he was thinking, and I can't imagine HOW he would've gotten that thing ON to begin with!)
LOL! HE's such a sweetie! I love this age! Sophia is so much fun compared to before age 1.LOL
Those chairs are SO CUTE! They didn't have them when we had little ones around.
Post a Comment