Sunday, March 02, 2008

test

I took a test recently.....








I passed.














Project 365 - Day 62

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!?!?

Congrats, Robin!!!

Teresa said...

Congrats!

Amy said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

stacey said...

Great news!! Congrats to the Riley family!!!!! I guess my question is answered, since this was filed under "surprises"!

Unknown said...

Yippee!!! Praise God!!!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! Clearly I am late getting through the blogs! :) Congratulations!!!!!!

Lisa in Jax said...

How exciting! I'll pray for a good pregnancy and a wonderful healthy little one for you. What a blessing!

Kristine said...

Robin! That's so funny, because I just opened your blog and saw the pic of Zane covered in food. My first thought was WOW, he's gotten so big since I've started reading your blog!

****
Okay, I'm guessing you did this just so you'd have another topic on which to blog, lol!

Anonymous said...

Wow Robin~ CONGRATS!!
I took the test twice and failed, but I think there was an error in the key.......
:))

Anyway, I am posting the Swap (finally) that we did...
Hope you are well!
Blessings~
Jacque