Sunday, March 16, 2008

out on the town

Scott and I have an anniversary coming up on Monday. So last night we got all gussied up and went out.




We went here:


We had never been but I heard how yummy it was. And oh boy, was it!!


This picture does not do my steak justice. They had prime rib on special so I ordered that. And get this -- it was 30 0z!!! I brought home 3/4 of it. Scott had a very large T-bone and he brought home about half of it.



They gave us a free dessert of our choice - - we picked Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. Divine!! Yep, most of that came home, too. We'll be eating some fancy leftovers.


After dinner, we went to an improv. comedy club. It was a fun night.





14 Happy Years!!



Project 365 - Day 75

7 comments:

Gilda said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful testimony to young marriages. It looks like you all had a great time and the food looks fabulous. May God continue to bless you in your journey together.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! You are a beautiful couple in every way.

And 30oz of prime rib? That's like half a cow! MMmmm.

Robin said...

Thank you!

And Gretchen, that's the same comment (half a cow) that we made and so did the waiter who boxed most of it up for me. LOL

MSM said...

You're likely going to think I'm strange and helpless, but I actually want to know how you heat up the leftover steak or how you use in a recipe or such..... anytime I bring home a doggie bag it is wasted because my attempts to serve or eat something again turn it into mush or leather. It makes me feel wasteful, so I'm just gonna start asking : )

And, MOSTLY, congrats on the anniversary and wonderful night out!

Unknown said...

Oh YUM!!! I love good food. Ü

Congratulations on 14 years. You are doing great. Praise GOD... right?

Thanks for sharing with us. Maybe at 14 years I'll get a prime rib like that. LOL

Teresa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Cynthia said...

Those improv comedy things are SO FUNNY! Happy anniversary!