We went with two other families to take each other's Christmas pictures. I won't post any here and ruin the surprise, but here are some of the "outtakes".
Hiking deeper into the woods to find a good spot
"Carefully" climbing onto the rocks in the river (hey--anything for a good shot, right?)
We ended up with a lot of potential pictures. Of course, it was the most difficult for our family, trying to get 7 people all smiling and looking the same way at the same time. Especially Zane. We have several shots of him looking down or trying to reach out and grab the hair of the person closest to him. LOL But I think we got one we like for our Christmas cards.
We stopped for a picnic lunch amidst the trees.
Then we took some more pictures in a copse of aspens. The background was just gorgeous. When we were done, the kids spent some time playing and climbing on rocks.
These two don't look like they miss many meals, do they? =)
7 comments:
Sounds wonderful and the scenery is gorgeous.
Awesome fall colors! Looks like a great day for photo taking!
The aspens weren't quite as colorful as we'd hoped, but still pretty. And the weather was perfect.
How fun! I see some familiar faces there.... :)
Robin, I found your blog via the MFW blogroll. We too are using MFW (Adventures and some days K) and live in Denver! My husband went to last Friday's game (the only one the Rockies lost recently!). I totally want to take my older kiddos to that wildlife sanctuary...so cool. Well, your blog is great...love all the pics and I'll keep stopping by! Take care :)
~Rose
Very pretty colors. I am impressed that you got Christmas pictures already, you are on the ball.
What a beautiful day! And how awesome that you family Christmas picture is done. That always stresses me out and I am so relieved once it is taken.
Post a Comment