Robin -That looks like a fun coffee shop. Glad you got to spend some time with friends. :)Laura in MO
What a fun time! I love my time with my girlfriends!
I'm one of those who do know you, but it's great to see your smiling face! Looks like a mighty fun time!!!
Oh, man. It is startling to have a page load and THERE YOU ARE in all your grandmotherly glory. It was a fun morning. Unlike THIS morning, which was fun in a different way.
Mopsy,Grandmotherly my foot! LOLYeah, this morning was fun in a painful way. I'm sore, you?
Glad you got some girlfriend time!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Robin -
That looks like a fun coffee shop. Glad you got to spend some time with friends. :)
Laura in MO
What a fun time! I love my time with my girlfriends!
I'm one of those who do know you, but it's great to see your smiling face! Looks like a mighty fun time!!!
Oh, man. It is startling to have a page load and THERE YOU ARE in all your grandmotherly glory.
It was a fun morning.
Unlike THIS morning, which was fun in a different way.
Mopsy,
Grandmotherly my foot! LOL
Yeah, this morning was fun in a painful way. I'm sore, you?
Glad you got some girlfriend time!
Post a Comment