
My reading-for-enjoyment time has really fallen by the wayside since the birth of my son 7 months ago. So I thought this challenge hosted by Callapidder Days sounded like a great way for me to try and make reading a priority again. I'll start with a short list and hopefully add more as I finish these. If you'd like to join in, head over to Callipidder Days and sign up or get some ideas for your own reading list.
*current reads are in red
- Sweet Dreams Drive by Robin Lee Hatcher FINISHED
- Parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline M.D. and Jim Fay FINISHED
- Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
- The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare (Read Aloud with kids) FINISHED
- Parenting Teens with Love and Logic by Cline and Fay FINISHED
- Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand
- Bringing Up Boys by Dr. James Dobson
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks FINISHED
- Playing for Pizza by John Grisham FINISHED
- Twice Freed by Patricia St. John (ReadAloud with kids)
- The Dive from Clausen's Pier by Ann Packer
- Bungalow 2 by Danielle Steel FINISHED
- Consequences by Penelope Lively
- The 47th Samurai by Stephen Hunter FINISHED
- Legacy Lane by Robin Lee Hatcher FINISHED
- Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson FINISHED
- Shattered Dreams by Irene Spencer
- Family Baggage by Monica McInerney FINISHED
- Escape to Morning by Susan May Warren
- Sunrise by Karen Kingsbury FINISHED
2 comments:
We just finished Bronze Bow. Even though I hadn't included Trevor in it, he was interested enough to stick around while I read so he could keep up with the story. It was good!
Kristine,
We're really enjoying it too!
Post a Comment