What in the world are all those things your children are in? LOLLooks like fun!
LOVE the fall photos! We've finally had enough leaves falls that the boys could rake them up and have a nice pile to play in.
Oh Robin! What wonderful fun fall pictures. I wish my kids could experience that . . .maybe someday but for now it's sand water and sun! LOL
Robin, terrific pictures! I'm waiting to see some of that snow. Dh is wishing it would snow here, but I really like it just a little warmer. (I'm thinking the warmer part will be offset by higher humidity, so it will seem just as cold,lol!)
Great pics! I love how Conner has his Ipod, lol.
Lisa,LOL! Should I ship you some?Emily,Sand, water and sun sounds great too! Especially on cold days.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What in the world are all those things your children are in? LOL
Looks like fun!
LOVE the fall photos! We've finally had enough leaves falls that the boys could rake them up and have a nice pile to play in.
Oh Robin! What wonderful fun fall pictures. I wish my kids could experience that . . .maybe someday but for now it's sand water and sun! LOL
Robin, terrific pictures! I'm waiting to see some of that snow. Dh is wishing it would snow here, but I really like it just a little warmer. (I'm thinking the warmer part will be offset by higher humidity, so it will seem just as cold,lol!)
Great pics! I love how Conner has his Ipod, lol.
Lisa,
LOL! Should I ship you some?
Emily,
Sand, water and sun sounds great too! Especially on cold days.
Post a Comment