Poor little guy. So sweet.
Now those are pics that tug at my heart!
Aw, too cute.
Oh my goodness . .how sweet. It reminds me of the many pictures I have of my blessings when they were that little and they too fell asleep in the high chair!
Oh, those are my favorite pictures. I always feel bad that they're not snuggled up in bed, but it's too cute not to photograph!Karen in MT (SHS)
Hmmmm -- too tired to eat. There may be something there....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Poor little guy. So sweet.
Now those are pics that tug at my heart!
Aw, too cute.
Oh my goodness . .how sweet. It reminds me of the many pictures I have of my blessings when they were that little and they too fell asleep in the high chair!
Oh, those are my favorite pictures. I always feel bad that they're not snuggled up in bed, but it's too cute not to photograph!
Karen in MT (SHS)
Hmmmm -- too tired to eat. There may be something there....
Post a Comment