Cute picture!
Oh that brings back memories! My kids used to climb in grandma's dog pen. No way they'd fit now!Ü
I did the same thing with my kids the other day. Thier pics are on my puppy blog. I am thinking of getting them each a crate lol.
Ha! That looks like a pretty good idea, but I'd need a really big crate....
I am so glad to see my son is not the only child to do this!!!
My oldest dd used to climb in the doghouse outside! Cute picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute picture!
Oh that brings back memories! My kids used to climb in grandma's dog pen. No way they'd fit now!
Ü
I did the same thing with my kids the other day. Thier pics are on my puppy blog. I am thinking of getting them each a crate lol.
Ha! That looks like a pretty good idea, but I'd need a really big crate....
I am so glad to see my son is not the only child to do this!!!
My oldest dd used to climb in the doghouse outside! Cute picture!
Post a Comment