That's so pretty! Did you buy yourself a bunch of tulips? Yours will be sprouting up before you know it, just hold tight!
Stacey,Actually this picture is from some tulips I bought a previous year. I just loved the color of them and needed to remember Spring. LOL
You should enlarge that pic and frame it. It's just beautiful! And then you could have it all winter long. :)
That is so gorgeous! I agree with Stacey, you should frame that one!
Thanks, ladies! =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's so pretty! Did you buy yourself a bunch of tulips? Yours will be sprouting up before you know it, just hold tight!
Stacey,
Actually this picture is from some tulips I bought a previous year. I just loved the color of them and needed to remember Spring. LOL
You should enlarge that pic and frame it. It's just beautiful! And then you could have it all winter long. :)
That is so gorgeous! I agree with Stacey, you should frame that one!
Thanks, ladies! =)
Post a Comment