Hey! Your kitties are on my sofas! No, can't be my sofas - those look clean! And definitely not nearly as shabby as mine. And I don't think the arm of your sofa is broken because my husband stood on it to change a light bulb. But my cats all love to sleep on that broken sofa arm - it makes the perfect little spot to curl up in. :^)
4 comments:
What cuties!
Aw, so sweet. I love kitties but we can't have one because our middle son is so allergic. I have to enjoy them through pictures.
Hey! Your kitties are on my sofas! No, can't be my sofas - those look clean! And definitely not nearly as shabby as mine. And I don't think the arm of your sofa is broken because my husband stood on it to change a light bulb. But my cats all love to sleep on that broken sofa arm - it makes the perfect little spot to curl up in. :^)
What a great pic! You know, your kitties would crush my pup. LOL
Post a Comment