These were our spoils from the Dad-Lad bakeoff auction for Chase's Cub Scouts today. We purchased 8 cookies and a brownie cake shaped like a remote control.
Each boy in the Cub Scout troop and his dad were to bake some kind of goodie for the auction. All money goes to support the troop. Chase and Scott baked a Chocolate Cherry Chip Cake and it sold for the highest amount -- $36. Chase was pretty excited about that.
This was Chase's last official pack meeting as a Cub Scout. He becomes a Boy Scout next month. He received quite a few awards today.
Way to go, Chase!
4 comments:
How fun, for Chase and his dad. I bet you were proud of them.
My boys did boyscouts for a while, I miss it.
Yum! Tell Chase he needs to share his recipe!
First of all, cool looking remote cake. And WAY TO GO Chase and Scott, getting $36 for the cake, WOW!!!
(Robin, I wish I'd been able to get my hands on that Twice Freed book last year when we studied that time period!)
Great job, Chase. I'm so happy that you're enjoying Scouts so much. I hope you find just the right fit in Boy Scouts.
Post a Comment