Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 11


5 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

I want mountains!!!LOL I'll trade white beaches for your white mountains....

Robin said...

For the winter months, I will gladly trade with you. =)

Kristine said...

Oh!!! Our neighbors today mentioned that there hasn't been a "big snow" here in 10 years. "How much is a BIG snow?," we asked. "Aw, 'bout uh fu-oot."

I don't think we'll be making snowmen anytime soon.

Your blue sky, Robin . . . it's clear here a lot, but the sky is usually a very white/blue. I look back on my Pikes Peak pics and continue to be stunned--especially because I know I did not touch them up!!!

Thank you for giving me a "fix" of what I didn't know I needed!!!

:)

Hidden Jewel said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait until we move and get our own scenery.

stacey said...

For purple mountains majesty.....just beautiful, and brings back great memories.