Day 24
My brother-in-law works for Sinton's so we get our dairy products through him. The first time he delivered it to us, we weren't home. We arrived to find a crate of milk waiting for us. My son spotted it and exclaimed, "Hey -- the cow fairy came!" LOL
9 comments:
Hello - we need the cow fairy here! How do we get on that list?
Too funny.
I wish I had a cow fairy!!! The things they think of. LOL
Lucky you! The way we go through milk we need a cow fairy!
Heeheehee -- I agree with everyone else. We are indeed in need of a cow fairy. And while we're at it, just a general grocery fairy! How great would it be to come home to stocked pantries and fridges? Maybe a laundry fairy, a bathroom-cleaning fairy.....
Back when I was young the milkman use to deliver our dairy too. I sure miss the good ole days!
How funny! :-)
lol--that's really cute! Kids are so funny.
Oh, I would like a relative like that!!!
LOL. That's hilarious!
Post a Comment