
I know it's hard to see anything on these ultrasound pictures. So...I don't know anything definite yet. The ultrasound did show that baby is measuring more than a week earlier than my original due date. So the doctor said that could have possibly thrown off my test results.
She is going to have them run the test again using the new date. If it comes back normal, all is well. If it's still abnormal, we will need to decide if we want to go any further with genetic testing or even an amniocentesis. I will get a call from the Drs. office either Friday or Monday to let me know the new results. Continued prayers are very much appreciated! Thank you all so much for the encouraging comments, they mean a lot to me.
The baby looked wonderful. Everything is accounted for and in the right place and during the test, the baby was VERY active. The little hands were clasped together as if praying at one point.
AND..........................
Big surprise, right? God definitely has a plan for us with all these boys. I told Scott he should go ahead and plan on being a Scoutmaster someday. LOL
OR
4 comments:
Yay, Robin! Congratulations on the newest little Riley man.
I hope the new measurements give a better result and you can put all this uncertainty behind you.
What do the kids think about having a new brudder?
Oh my goodness!! I'm so happy for you that the baby is doing so well. I have to tell you that I was sure this one would be a girl, but send our best wishes to the newest little Mr. Riley!
Robin - I love the ultarsound photos.
I clicked on your blog for the first time tonight because my youngest son's first name is 'Riley'.
Congrats on your new little one! I love ultrasound photos - especially seeing special things like clasped hands- I am 34 and considering having one more...probably won't b/c I can't convince my husband!
My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this round of testing. So glad the baby is doing well! Enjoy those special pics.
Post a Comment