When my older 2 boys were little, we always shaved their heads for summer. Now that one is a teen, and one a pre-teen, they don't really like that anymore.
We noticed Aiden's hair getting pretty long and offered to shave it to make him cooler. He was all for it. Zane has sparse hair and it's growing in unevenly so we thought we'd include him.
He didn't mind a bit. He watched Daddy shave his Brother's head and when it was his turn, he sat very still the whole time.
I admit to missing how young the longer hair made him look, but I also really like rubbing my cheeks against the peach fuzz.
3 comments:
Aiden's grin is contagious! He is such a cute little man.
It's nice when they are at the age when could do anything to their hair and they just shrug.
I have to know - what do you do for your teen and preteen? My middle son begged to have his shaved (I've always resisted) but my oldest likes a more conservative cut. :)
Kathy -- neither of the older boys like their heads shaved anymore.
My oldest has been growing his out. He keeps it neat and clean so we decided that wasn't a battle worth fighting. =)
My pre-teen keeps his relatively short, just not buzzed.
Post a Comment