Monday, June 23, 2008

summer fun

This summer, we are trying to set aside two days a week to spend completely at home. This is to save on gas and also just to encourage the kids to spend time being creative as a family. And also give me a chance to catch up on the mundane: laundry, housekeeping, etc.


The other 3 days we have various activities. Today was a park day with our homeschool group. The older boys played flag football and the younger crowd just enjoyed playing with each other and on the playground. Then we had a picnic lunch afterward.


I'm also blessed to be able to have my nephew and two nieces join us a couple times each week. So that makes 8 kids I've had with me. Today at the park I was asked if I run a childcare. LOL Kinda. =)













2 comments:

Teresa said...

What fun and it is great the kids get to spend time with their cousins.

Amy said...

You have such a beautiful family!