Looks like super cool fun! I just wanted to let you know that I received the Family Christian gift card (awhile ago...sorry) that I won during the Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway! Thanks again!
I remember those fountains! The last time we went there I think Chase had his cast on his arm!
Kelley,I'm so glad you got it! Thanks for letting me know.Stacey,I thought of that when I took the group photo.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like super cool fun! I just wanted to let you know that I received the Family Christian gift card (awhile ago...sorry) that I won during the Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway! Thanks again!
I remember those fountains! The last time we went there I think Chase had his cast on his arm!
Kelley,
I'm so glad you got it! Thanks for letting me know.
Stacey,
I thought of that when I took the group photo.
Post a Comment